The Live Action Toy Story Project takes the beloved computer-animated movie off the screen and into real life by recreating Toy Story with actual toys.
The project, which was undertaken by pals Jonason Pauley and Jesse Perrotta, is an incredibly impressive endeavor, which took a lot of time and effort to recreate. From the exact toys used, down to the background, each shot did the movie justice by showing what Toy Story would look like if real toys and real humans were used rather then the computer animation.
To attest to how impressive it is, the viral hit has only been released for a mere two days and has already garnered over one million views and is climbing higher every day. The two boys not only impressed YouTube viewers, but were even able to snag a personal endorsement from Pixar itself.
So, for those with a little time to spare, sit back, relax and watch the Live Action Toy Story Project.
The Live Action Toy Story Project is Depicted in the Real World
1. Real-life Toy Recreation - Exploring the trend of bringing beloved animated movies to life by recreating them with actual toys and humans.
2. Viral Toy Story Remakes - Examining the trend of viral videos that recreate scenes from popular movies using toys and real people.
3. Film Fan Participation - Highlighting the trend of fans actively participating in the creation and recreation of their favorite movies.
1. Film Production - Opportunity for film producers to engage with fans and create innovative marketing campaigns by exploring partnerships with toy companies to recreate iconic scenes.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to collaborate with film studios to create merchandise that taps into the popularity of real-life toy recreations of movies.
3. Digital Media - Opportunity for digital media companies to develop platforms for fans to share and create their own real-life toy recreations of films, allowing for increased audience engagement.