Lisa Says Gah has teamed up with Vans on a 90s-inspired Lisa Says Gah x Vans collection.
Lisa Says Gash is a California-based label known for its bright, colorful, and feminine designs. On the other hand, Vans is a classic skate shoe label, with a cult following. Together, the two brands have come together to launch a Lisa Says Gah x Vans collection with a 90s-inspired girly grunge aesthetic. As part of the new collection, many of Vans' most iconic designs have received a Lisa Says Gah-inspired makeover. For example, the Old Skool design has been reimagined in new hues like bubblegum pink, green, brown, and cream. Meanwhile, Vans' Slip-On design has seen its iconic checkerboard pattern altered by Lisa Says Gah's mocha vintage rug style print.
The new Lisa Says Gah x Vans collection is currently available from the Lisa Says Gah’s website.
Image Credit: Lisa Says Gah
The Lisa Says Gah x Vans Collection Boasts a Grunge Aesthetic
1. 90s-inspired Shoe Collections - Brands can collaborate to create collections that play with nostalgia and reinterpret classic designs using modern materials or updated styling.
2. Girly Grunge Aesthetic - Brands can introduce contradictory elements into designs to create fresh looks that challenge traditional ideas and appeal to diverse audiences.
3. Collaborative Fashion Labels - The fashion industry can leverage the strengths of different labels to create innovative products that merge contrasting aesthetics and tap into niche markets.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can collaborate with other labels, designers, or artists to create new collections that explore different styles, trends, or themes.
2. Footwear Industry - Footwear labels can update classic designs with trendy details or colors to appeal to fashion-conscious consumers who seek both functionality and style.
3. Skateboarding Culture - Skate shoemakers can expand their customer base by partnering with fashion labels that offer unique perspectives on design, culture, or aesthetics.