With less than a month until Australian Fashion Week 2011, sneak peeks from what we can expect from Sydney's runway shows are slowly being revealed, including the highly anticipated Lisa Maree AW 2011 collection.
Lisa Maree is a sultry swimwear label whose approach to bikinis and bathing suits is just plain sexy. From the preview, Lisa Maree will be showing teeny-tiny triangular bikinis and coquettish cut-out swimsuits that will flatter any gal's body. Tropical colors and seductive cuts are the theme to this year's collection. This designer also showcases a set of crocheted suits that are smoldering hot, with knitting designs that blend hippie and modern themes.
Dressed in any of the pieces from the Lisa Maree AW 2011 Collection, you'll turn poolside lounging into a runway show.
The Lisa Maree AW 2011 Collection Shows Off Sensual Knitted Designs
1. Coquettish Crocheted Swimwear - Swimwear fashion made with crochet designs is becoming popular among women.
2. Sultry Swimwear Label - Creating a clothing line that focuses on seductive and sexy swimwear can disrupt the traditional swimwear industry.
3. Cut-out Swimsuits - Cut-out styles in swimsuits is becoming a trend and could disrupt the traditional one-piece swimsuit industry.
1. Swimwear - Swimwear labels can disrupt the industry by incorporating crochet and cut-out designs into their collections.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can create a new trend by focusing on seductive swimwear designs.
3. Textiles - Manufacturers can produce new fabrics that are perfect for making sexy and alluring design swimwear.