To get the optimal impartial opinion of a lip color, Lip Service by Armin Morbach certainly offers the best method. Featuring Johnny Harrington with full red facial hair, the cosmetics editorial is by all means an unconventional one.
Lipsticks by Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Estee Lauder, Tom Ford and Dior are all exhibited in a new light, caught between a bushy beard and a mustache. Found in Tush Magazine No. 23, Lip Service by Armin Morbach presents one's choice of pink lippies on an unusual yet strangely refreshing face.
Lip Service by Armin Morbach Frames Gentlemen Wearing Magenta
1. Gender-bending Beauty - Challenging traditional gender norms in the beauty industry by featuring men wearing traditionally feminine makeup products.
2. Unconventional Advertising - Breaking conventional advertising strategies by using unique models that capture the attention of consumers.
3. Inclusive Marketing - Expanding the beauty industry by promoting inclusivity and diversity through unique advertising and product offerings.
1. Cosmetics - Opportunities for cosmetics brands to tap into a new market of consumers who are interested in breaking gender norms and trying unconventional beauty looks.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to partner with cosmetics brands and feature gender-bending beauty in their campaigns.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities for marketing and advertising agencies to bring fresh and innovative advertising concepts to the beauty industry that challenge traditional norms.