Sony has announced the compact 'LinkBuds S' earbuds. The new model of the previously released 'LinkBuds' arrives in black, white, and beige colorways, weighing just 4.8 grams each. The 'LinkBuds S' features noise cancellation, ambient sound, and support for LDAC Bluetooth. With six-hour battery life and water-resistant design, the 'LinkBuds S' start playing music immediately once they're in your ears.
Sony’s adaptive sound control feature returns for the new earbuds, allowing consumers to adjust noise cancellation levels and ambient sound. Though the earbuds lack wireless charging, the conventional and practical design offers audio fanatics many benefits, and Sony hopes that they will become an audio staple.
The 'LinkBuds S' goes up for preorder on May 18th and will be released on May 20, 2022.
Image Credit: Sony
Sony Announces the New Lightweight ANC 'LinkBuds S'
1. Compact Wireless Earbuds - The trend seems to be towards smaller and lighter wireless earbuds.
2. Enhanced Noise Cancellation - There is a growing demand for earbuds with improved noise cancellation technology.
3. Water-resistant Design - More and more customers are looking for wireless earbuds that can withstand exposure to water.
1. Audio Equipment - Developers in the audio industry can create more minimalistic wireless earbuds.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can integrate enhanced noise-cancellation technologies in their audio devices.
3. Sports Gadgets - The fitness gadget industry can capitalize on the growing demand for water-resistant wireless earbuds aimed at athletes.