TAG Heuer and The Hour Glass have collaborated in order to produce an Anniversary Limited Edition Monaco watch. The new Limited Edition Monaco was created in order to mark the 50th year that TAG Heuer has produced its Monaco watch. The company has created three previous models to mark its anniversary, and the watch is currently available for a $6,090 price point.
The fourth-anniversary watch from TAG Heuer features a different design form the previous three. Notably, the new Monaco has a predominantly black design, which contrasts with the champagne-toned dial. The case of the watch is created from black PVD steel, which takes inspiration from the 1974 Dark Lord Monaco. The watch has “MONACO AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH” branding located at the 12 as well as 6 numbers.
Image Credit: TAG Heuer
TAG Heuer and the Hour Glass Produced a Limited Edition Monaco
1. Limited Edition Black-toned Watches - Opportunity for luxury watch brands to create limited edition black-toned watches to celebrate milestones and anniversaries.
2. Anniversary Editions - Creating limited edition anniversary watches with a unique design is a trend in the high-end watch industry.
3. PVD Steel Cases - Using PVD steel cases to create unique designs for high-end watches is becoming a popular trend in luxury watchmaking.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - High-end watchmakers can leverage the trend of anniversary editions and limited edition black-toned watches to tap into niche markets and create a buzz around their brand.
2. Jewelry and Accessories Retail - Specialty jewelry and accessories retailers can benefit from partnering with high-end watchmakers and offering these limited edition watches to discerning customers.
3. Luxury Retail - Luxury retailers can use these limited edition watches to target high-end customers and create exclusive experiences, helping build brand loyalty.