As a participating student at the Royal College of Art In Progress show, Lily Kamper's accessories were certainly showstoppers. Inspired by city skylines, particularly 'Container City' at the Trinity Buoy Wharf in London, it is a mishmash of materials that form stunning silhouettes.
Although she designs both accessories and clothing, I'm particularly drawn to Lily Kamper's necklaces. A visual artist, her pieces are incredibly unique.
Lily Kamper was Inspired by 'Container City' for Her Fashion Designs
1. Skyscraper Jewelry - Opportunity for creating unique and abstract jewelry inspired by city skylines.
2. Urban-influenced Accessories - Fashionable accessories that incorporate elements of city landscapes.
3. Mixed Material Design - Fashion products designed with a mix of industrial materials.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for brands to incorporate urban inspirations into their accessory and clothing lines.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for designers to create home decor items inspired by urban landscapes.
3. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to incorporate mixed materials and industrial designs in building structures.