LG’s ‘Lightwave Oven’ masters a series of complex culinary functions. Technically known as the ‘MA922MBN,’ the product is now available in Korea and may soon be sold elsewhere. While many use microwaves to merely heat up popcorn or to reheat leftovers, the Asian electronics company has decided to take the framework to the next level.
According to Gizmodo.com, the MA922MBN acts as a “…convection oven, a grill, a dehydrator, a fermentor, and even a toaster…” Its self-cleaning function helps to minimize the overall impact of these expansive features. And while the eclectic inclusion of these tools is remarkable on its own, LG has gone even further with a smartphone control system, allowing users to operate the Lightwave Oven from a distance.
Lg’s ‘Lightwave Oven’ Masters a Series of Funct
1. Smartphone-controlled Appliances - LG’s ‘Lightwave Oven’ introduces smartphone control capabilities, disrupting traditional appliance functionality.
2. Multi-functional Microwaves - The MA922MBN by LG revolutionizes the microwave by incorporating a convection oven, grill, dehydrator, fermentor, and toaster.
3. Enhanced User Experience - LG's Lightwave Oven offers a new level of convenience and control for consumers with its smartphone-operated features.
1. Appliances - The appliance industry can leverage smartphone control technology to innovate and create new, convenient solutions for consumers.
2. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies have the opportunity to diversify their product offerings by incorporating multi-functional microwaves like LG's Lightwave Oven.
3. Smart Home - The advancements in smartphone-controlled appliances like the Lightwave Oven contribute to the growth of smart home technology and its integration into various industries.