Looking for a sexy phone? Ditch your RAZR and class things up with the LG KV6000 Black Label. Besides the fact that the phone is ultra hot, it features a 512mb MP3 player, 1.3 MegaPixel digital camera, and an infra red sensor that lets you access the keypad even when its folded up. The onyx black body and gold accents set the Black Label phone apart.
Implications - Cell phones are products that consumers are constantly attached to and thus they should certainly be stylish enough to keep up with modern the consumer's stylish life. The merging of technology and stylish features -- like this LG KV6000 phone does -- is very appealing.
1. Stylish Phones - Consumers are increasingly seeking cell phones that function as a stylish accessory.
2. High-tech Fashion - The melding of technology and fashion continues to grow, creating opportunities for innovation.
3. Convenience Features - Convenient features on smartphones such as infra red sensors create new opportunities for design and user experience.
1. Consumer Electronics - Electronics companies, such as LG, can continue to innovate and differentiate themselves by focusing on design.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can create new lines of technology with aesthetically pleasing designs.
3. User Experience Design - UX designers can explore new ways to incorporate convenience features into the design of smartphones.