Parisian brand LES (ART)ISTS recently created these hipster plaid shirts that were inspired by the look of US football jerseys. On the back of each button-up is the last name of several well-known rappers printed in white ink.
The LES (ART)ISTS brand cleverly combines the stylized look of hipster plaid shirts with modern day pop culture. These tops pay tribute to notorious game-changing rappers like Kanye (Yeezy) West and Pharrell Williams. These shirts cleverly turn each boisterous rapper into a pseudo athlete by giving them a jersey number that fans can sport on the back of these red and blue plaid button-ups.
If you'd like to pick up one of these dapper button-ups you can head over to the Hype Beast website and grab one for $96.
These Plaid Shirts by LES (ART)ISTS Commemorate Iconic Rap Stars
1. Hipster Plaid Shirts - The trend of combining hipster style with plaid shirts presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
2. Pop Culture Fashion - The trend of incorporating pop culture icons into fashion designs opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the apparel industry.
3. Jersey-inspired Clothing - The trend of creating clothing that mimics the look of sports jerseys provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation by combining hipster style with plaid shirts and incorporating pop culture icons into their designs.
2. Apparel - The apparel industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by creating clothing that mimics the look of sports jerseys and incorporating pop culture elements.
3. Ecommerce - The eCommerce industry can benefit from the trend of incorporating pop culture icons into fashion designs by offering online platforms to purchase such items.