With The Dark Knight Rises release in a matter of days, these mini-figure Batman and Bane LEGO characters couldn’t be more perfect. These awesome characters were released at the San Diego Comic Con.
The mini-figures are intricately designed and have almost all the same costume detailing as the actual film apparel. These LEGO characters were created to be a much less comic-like depiction of Batman and instead, went in the same direction as The Dark Knight Rises.
Batman of course has his mask, cape and utility belt, while Bane is dressed in his anesthetic mouth mask and vest. However, it looks like this Bane isn’t quite as bulked up as the one in the film.
This series is efinitely a fun gift for fans of The Dark Knight Rises of all ages.
LEGO Releases the Dark Knight Rises Characters
1. LEGO Batman Figurines - The release of intricately designed LEGO Batman and Bane mini-figures presents opportunities for the toy industry to incorporate more movie-like depictions into their products.
2. Block Mini-figures - The popularity of these block-made mini-figures suggests a growing market for collectible figurines made of alternative materials.
3. Comic-con Releases - The release of these Batman and Bane LEGO mini-figures at the San Diego Comic Con highlights the potential for licensed product sales at popular conventions.
1. Toy Industry - The block-made mini-figures offer an opportunity for the toy industry to expand into more intricate, movie-like depictions of popular characters.
2. Collectibles Industry - The popularity of these limited edition collectible mini-figures could lead to increased sales in the collectibles industry.
3. Convention Industry - The popularity of licensed releases at conventions like the San Diego Comic Con suggests a growing market for licensed product sales at conventions and events.