Forget dishing out a ton of cash for the latest "It bag" for fall, the LEGO Handbag is affordable and adorable. Created by Etsy user Leglow, the bag costs about $34 USD, making it not only super cost-efficient, but truly one-of-a-kind.
The LEGO Handbag is also a great conversation starter. Instead of picking up a new purse that every other fashionista will surely be seen with this season or splurging on a designer piece, you can grab the LEGO Handbag as a great alternative for those cookie-cutter leather bags.
With its fun, retro feel, this purse uses old LEGO pieces that are individually glued onto a bag, giving it a vintage feel. The LEGO Handbag is definitely a fall must-have.
The LEGO Handbag is Chic and Unique
1. Retro Accessories - Opportunity for companies to create vintage inspired accessories that appeal to consumers looking for unique, affordable alternatives to traditional designer pieces.
2. Upcycling - Opportunity for brands to upcycle old, unused materials to create new, unique products for sustainability-conscious consumers.
3. Customized Handbags - Opportunity for companies to offer customized handbags using unique materials and designs for consumers who crave personalized fashion items.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory companies can create and market unique, affordable, and sustainable items for consumers looking for customization and upcycled designs.
2. Handbag Manufacturing - Handbag manufacturers can explore new product lines featuring innovative materials and designs that cater to consumers looking for personalized, non-traditional bags.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion companies can create upcycled products that appeal to consumers looking for unique, eco-friendly accessories.