Leandro Crespi is an Argentinian photographer with an eye and skill for capturing attitude and style in models. The images from Leandro Crespi's portfolio show an artist who is equally adept at taking active action shots as well as pensive portraits. Some of his best shots are poloroids which feature a fashionable, short-bobbed woman looking away from the camera, while other standouts feature a gorgeous woman in high heels standing on a hotel room bed and giving the camera a dramatically seductive look.
My favorite shots from the Leandro Crespi collection, though, are the swagger-filled portraits. One shows a man in a black suit and skinny tie with his arms arched back, giving the camera his best Blue Steel. The other features a woman who, in face-covering sunglasses, appears to have been caught mid-strut. The facial expression she gives the camera is one of sensuality, but also an exquisitely superior annoyance. Leandro Crespi's shot of her expertly captures the beauty and spunk that make swagger-filled fashionistas so intriguing and appealing.
Leandro Crespi Captures Youthful Style and Attitude in His Work
1. Youthful Style and Attitude in Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to capture the unique attitude and style of the younger generation in their work.
2. Fashionable Poloroid Photography - Using poloroids in photography can add a fashionable and nostalgic touch to images, appealing to a trendy audience.
3. Swagger-filled Portraits - Capturing individuals with a confident and stylish swagger can create intriguing and appealing portraits.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can explore the trend of capturing youthful style and attitude to appeal to a younger audience.
2. Vintage Photography - Photographers specializing in vintage styles and techniques can incorporate fashionable poloroids to create unique and appealing images.
3. Portrait Photography - Portrait photographers can focus on capturing individuals with a confident and stylish swagger to create captivating portraits.