Tea drinking is a ritual, so the process of preparing a cup becomes nearly as important as finally getting to sip it. The designer of Leafy Tea packaging certainly considered this when she developed such lovely little boxes to hold the range of delicious infusions.
A sturdy card was used to construct the cubic packets that have a charming way of opening. The tops come down over the fronts of the cartons to make little frames for the logo and flavor labels. They expose a splash of vibrant hues once they're lifted.
Belinda Shih's Leafy Tea packaging concept celebrates the storage and the consumption of the scrumptious hot beverage. It also encourages you to reuse the containers by constantly restocking them with new teabags.
Leafy Tea Packaging Opens Up to a Colorful World of Delicate Flavors
1. Elevated Packaging Design - Leafy Tea's packaging concept encourages beautiful and functional design for beverage containers.
2. Sustainable Packaging Materials - Leafy Tea's cardboard cartons open up a market for sustainable packaging material alternatives.
3. Reusability in Packaging - Leafy Tea's packaging highlights the potential for reusable containers in the beverage industry.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The tea industry can adopt similar aesthetic and functional packaging solutions for their products.
2. Sustainable Materials Manufacturing - The development and production of sustainable packaging materials can become a market opportunity for manufacturers.
3. Reusable Household Products - Leafy Tea's packaging concept inspires the creation of other reusable household items that reduce waste and promote sustainability.