With the increasing shift towards solar power energy, not to mention our increasing tendency to bring our electronics into the wilderness with us, it's no surprise to see technology companies taking the same step like with the Lava Solar Charger.
The black and orange defibrillator-looking device, which is slightly bigger than a iPhone, has a built-in solar panel and a rubberized, matte finish. The charger has a 3.5-watt solar panel, and the internal battery can hold up to 4,000 mAh of power. While the Lava Solar Charger can also be charged externally by USB or Mains, the charger can fully recharge a device's battery in eight hours.
The charger comes with two regular USB ports, a micro-USB charging cable and a standard USB cable, giving you the option to charge two devices at once. A blue LCD screen shows the progress of the charge, and with a full load, the Lava Solar Charger can recharge a device multiple times over the course of a day.
The Lava Solar Charger can Charge Your Phone in Eight Hours
1. Solar-powered Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of solar-powered technology for electronic devices.
2. Off-grid Energy Solutions - Opportunity to provide off-grid energy solutions for consumers in remote areas without access to electrical outlets.
3. Sustainable Outdoor Gear - Opportunity for the development of sustainable outdoor gear for eco-conscious campers and hikers.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the development of eco-friendly charging solutions like solar-powered phone chargers.
2. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear manufacturers can incorporate sustainable and eco-friendly features into their products like solar powered chargers.
3. Renewable Energy - Companies focused on renewable energy can explore the development of portable and convenient off-grid energy solutions like the Lava Solar Charger.