Big windows and an appreciation for pop art will lead a dissatisfied decorator straight to Lattice Workshop. The Omaha, Nebraska company specializes in custom-making large-scale curtains and partitions that are made of recycled vinyl billboards.
Thick, heavy and boasting bold hues, the Lattice Workshop 'Decorated Shade' blinds are best suited for expansive spaces. Clients' ideal designs can be achieved by mixing and matching color blocks from various signs to achieve unique and functional interior trimmings that do their part for the environment.
Lattice Workshop Outfits Homes with Pop-Culture Curtains
1. Pop-culture-inspired Design - The trend of incorporating pop art and culture into interior design presents opportunities for unique and personalized home decor products.
2. Sustainable Materials - The increasing demand for eco-friendly products encourages the use of repurposed materials like recycled vinyl billboards, leading to disruptive innovations in the home decor industry.
3. Customized Curtains and Partitions - The rise in demand for personalized interior design solutions creates opportunities for companies like Lattice Workshop to offer customized, large-scale curtains and partitions.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of repurposed materials and pop-culture design by offering similar products that cater to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can explore collaborations with home decor companies to create unique pop-culture-inspired products utilizing repurposed materials.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The trend towards sustainable materials opens up opportunities for manufacturers to repurpose materials like vinyl billboards, contributing to a more environmentally friendly manufacturing process.