The Las Colleccionistas Sierra line is sold in an exclusive limited edition set. The collection is based solely upon four silk scarves that replicate the exact images of mountain landscapes.
The photographs that Sierra imitates were taken solely for this purposes of this Las Colleccionistas project. On top of being visually appealing, seen in the pops of green and blue and intricate detailing that reveals rolling hills and snowy capes, the pieces furthermore merge art with fashion. The items reference photography above all else, and with marked precision. This provides a refreshing break from a great deal of designers who often draw inspiration from past styles, related brands and pop culture. The label has instead turned to a relevant art form.
Las Colleccionistas Sierra Line Pairs Scarves with Photographs
1. Art-fashion Hybrid Collections - Designers can collaborate with artists and photographers to create clothing collections that merge art with fashion.
2. Limited Edition Sets - Creating exclusive, limited edition set collections can increase profits and generate buzz for a brand or designer.
3. Unique Design Inspiration - Finding inspiration from unique sources, such as photography and other art forms, can set a brand or designer apart from competitors and create innovative designs.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can incorporate elements of photography and other art forms into their clothing lines to create unique, visually stunning pieces that stand out from the competition.
2. Art Industry - Collaborating with fashion designers can provide opportunities for artists to showcase their work in a new and innovative way, potentially reaching a wider audience.
3. Luxury Goods Industry - Creating limited edition sets of high-end scarves and other fashion items can appeal to a luxury market, generating excitement and demand for exclusive items.