Women may not be as enamored by sneakers as the fellas, but every once in a while, a pair will emerge onto the scene that leaves us drooling all over ourselves. The Lanvin Leopard Print Hi-Tops is definitely that rare pair that makes us second-guess high heels.
These lace-up high tops feature a leopard-print pattern and a leather toe and back. So ladies, kick those high heels to the curb in favor of these Lanvin Leopard Print Hi-Tops.
The Lanvin Leopard Print Hi-Tops Will Have You Questioning High Heels
1. Luxury Sneakers - As high-end fashion houses venture into the sneaker market, there is a disruptive opportunity for the sneaker industry to push the limits of design and materials.
2. Animal Print Fashion - The resurgence of animal print in mainstream fashion is a potential innovation opportunity for textile and print industries.
3. Genderless Streetwear - The growing trend of genderless fashion presents an opportunity for the streetwear industry to experiment with androgynous designs.
1. Fashion - High-end fashion houses can disrupt the sneaker market with luxury designs that will appeal to sneaker enthusiasts who want to make a statement.
2. Textile - The animal print trend can lead to innovative product development in the textile industry with new fabric materials that have unique patterns and textures.
3. Retail - With the increasing demand for genderless fashion, retailers can tap into this trend by creating more inclusive and diverse clothing options.