The Lane Crawford Heritage 160 campaign helps the exclusive and iconic Hong Kong retailer celebrate it's 160th anniversary in luxurious style. Rasa Zukauskaite and Oleg Antosik star in the magical images shot by Pierre Debusschere that highlight special treats, such as limited edition Christian Louboutin and Kirkwood shoes, and custom celebrity-designed Burberry trenches.
All this celebrating not only keeps fashionistas happy, but also benefits the needy. Proceeds from the Lane Crawford Heritage 160 collection go towards UNICEF.
The Lane Crawford Heritage 160 Campaign Helps UNICEF
1. Luxury Philanthropy - Combining luxury and philanthropy to offer high-end consumers the opportunity to engage in social good.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Partnering with high-end designers to create limited edition collections that appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Fashiontography - Using photography as a storytelling tool to capture the essence of a brand campaign while also highlighting social causes.
1. Luxury Fashion - The luxury fashion industry can tap into the charitable and socially responsible mindset of their affluent consumers to create exclusive philanthropic collections with limited edition items.
2. Photography - Photographers can help brands convey their message by creating visually stunning campaigns that also call attention to social issues.
3. Non-profit - Non-profits can partner with high-end retailers and luxury brands to raise funds for charitable causes by creating exclusive products for sale to consumers.