The Lampuga Air inflatable jetboard is a portable aquatic vessel that will deliver exceptional performance in a design that's suitable for use almost anywhere. The modular, plug-and-play design of the watercraft enables it to be assembled or disassembled in just five minutes flat to let users easily use it at their leisure when heading to the shore for the day. The integrated Powerbox holds a 10kW electric motor that enables it to reach speeds of up to 31mph, which can be controlled via the accompanying handheld remote control.
The Lampuga Air inflatable jetboard will provide around 45 minutes per charge to let riders take advantage of emissions-free riding whenever they desire. The unit can be recharged and ready to ride again in about two hours.
The Lampuga Air Inflatable Jetboard Has a Plug-and-Play Design
1. Portable Watercraft - Develop portable aquatic vessels suitable for use almost anywhere and can be assembled or disassembled in just five minutes flat to let users easily use it at their leisure when heading to the shore for the day.
2. Rechargeable Jetboards - Develop rechargeable aquatic jet boards that provide around 45 minutes per charge to let riders take advantage of emissions-free riding whenever they desire.
3. Remote-controlled Watercraft - Develop remote-controlled aquatic vehicles with integrated Powerbox that holds a 10kW electric motor that enables reaching speeds of up to 31mph.
1. Water Sports - The water sports industry will benefit from the development of innovative, rechargeable, and portable watercrafts that allow riders to access aquatic environments more easily and sustainably.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry has an opportunity to incorporate the use of portable, rechargeable watercraft like the Lampuga Air inflatable jetboard into their offerings to enhance the experience of customers who enjoy water sports activities.
3. Sustainability - The development and use of electric-powered, rechargeable aquatic vehicles will be a significant step toward creating a sustainable future in the water sports industry.