The Autobahn is set to be ripped a new one once the Lamborghini Indomable rolls off the line. A company called 215 racing has announced that it has purchased the rights to the Indomable, designed by Daniel Chinchilla Ochoa and Alberto Fernandez Albilares, from Lamborghini and plan to build the car themselves. The Lamborghini Indomable is designed to have a 9.4-liter 2,000-horsepower V8 engine.
I'll repeat that, this car is designed to have 2,000 horsepower. Those type of numbers are unreal! 215 Racing is serious about building the Indomable and is setting preorders up. The cost is $1,000 dollars now and $950,000 upon the car's completion. 215 Racing plans to make 50 Indomables at a rate of two per month. Deliveries will begin in mid-2012.
The 2,000-HP Lamborghini Indomable is Headed for Production
1. Luxury Supercar Production on the Rise - The production of luxury supercars with unprecedented horsepower and performance capabilities is creating a new market disrupting traditional automobile manufacturing.
2. Rising Demand for Supercars - The increasing demand for high-performance luxury vehicles is driving innovation in the supercar industry, resulting in more powerful, advanced vehicles reaching the market.
3. Innovations in Automotive Engineering - The use of advanced engineering technologies and materials is allowing for the creation of high-performance supercars with previously unimaginable performance capabilities.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The automotive manufacturing industry, specifically targeting luxury and high-performance vehicles with advanced engineering, has an opportunity to disrupt the market with new innovations.
2. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry has the potential to create a new market segment for ultra high-end, high-performance supercars with the capability to provide unparalleled driving experiences.
3. Motorsports - Motorsports have the opportunity to push the boundaries of high-performance supercars and their capabilities, creating new opportunities for innovation and market disruption.