Ladies surf and swimwear never looked so good. This new campaign featuring Australian pro Surfer Georgia Fish goes from white washed beach house to hazy summer roof top sunset vibes. The surf and swimwear range includes surf bikinis, surf suits, rash guards and surf leggings made for girls who like to move in the water.
Swim and surf your way through summer in super cute polka dotted, ombre, graffiti and lobster prints. Embrace your inner sea goddess and throw on a mermaid paddle/surf suit and become your very own sea siren (shell bra not included)
This collection offers stylish activewear for ladies who don't want to be plastered in brands; being active and sun-smart never looked so stylish.
This Ladies Surf Swimwear Lookbook Offers Plenty of Vibrant Prints
1. Stylish Surf and Swimwear - There is an opportunity for innovative designs that combine functionality and fashion to create unique surf and swimwear for ladies that don't want to be plastered in brands.
2. Printed Swimwear - There is a growing trend for vibrant and eclectic printed swimwear that stands out from the crowd and offers great fashion options for ladies that enjoy aquatic activities.
3. Activewear for Water Sports - There is an opportunity for innovative activewear designs that cater to the specific needs of ladies that engage in aquatic activities such as surfing, swimming, and paddleboarding.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and apparel brands can tap into the growing demand for high-quality surf and swimwear that combines functionality and fashion to create innovative styles for ladies.
2. Water Sports - Water sports equipment and accessory manufacturers can benefit from the rising interest in aquatic activities by creating new products that cater to the specific needs of surfers, swimmers, and paddleboarders.
3. Outdoor Activities - Outdoor companies and sports retailers can expand their product offerings by including a variety of stylish and functional activewear for ladies that engage in water sports and other outdoor activities.