Multi-talented photographer Jacques Dequeker is used to interesting shoots, and in his new editorial for the upcoming magazine KRTL Collective, he is showing supermodels in 3-D. His colorful story entitled 'Angels' is more demonic than angelic, featuring twisted stand-up ponytails, horns and dark mysterious makeup.
Some shots even show a skull in half the model's face. Go grab your 3-D glasses, pick up KRTL Collective, and check out this creative shoot.
Implications - The Jacques Dequeker 'Angels' shoot for KRTL Collective will without a doubt transport you out of the mundane and into a dreamlike realm. These photos are a great example of what happens when talent and artistic vision combine. Have a gander for yourself and leave a comment below.
Jacques Dequeker Shoots ‘Angels' for KRTL Collective
1. 3D Photography - The use of 3D technology in photography allows for creative and visually stunning images.
2. Artistic Editorial Shoots - Photographers are pushing the boundaries of traditional fashion shoots with more creative and imaginative concepts.
3. Twisted Aesthetic - There is a growing trend in incorporating dark and mysterious elements into fashion photography for a more edgy and unconventional look.
1. Photography - The photography industry can explore the use of 3D technology to offer unique and immersive experiences for clients.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with photographers to create editorial shoots that showcase their products in a more artistic and captivating way.
3. Makeup - Makeup artists can experiment with dark and twisted aesthetics to create unique and bold looks for fashion editorials and campaigns.