The Krink x Coach 2013 Spring/Summer collection is a fusion of spray paint style-art and designer accessories. The vibrant and visually enhanced series of merchandise features two gorgeous styles of tote bags and a chic iPad case.
This collaboration combines Coach’s signature “C” logo prints with Krink’s affinity for spray paint and graphic art. The bags feature a drip paint design that makes the accessories appear to have been spilled with paint. The color palette is bold, and features vibrant combinations such as a punchy array of teal splatters set against a black logo print. The terrific totes come with leather strap handles and each item is made by silk screening.
The Krink x Coach 2013 Spring/Summer collection is edgy, graphic and makes a splash.
The Krink x Coach 2013 S/S Collection Goes Punk
1. Spray Paint Style-art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new ways to incorporate spray paint aesthetics into various industries, such as fashion and home decor.
2. Graphic Art Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partnering with artists and designers to create unique and visually enhanced merchandise that combines art and fashion.
3. Drip Paint Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing products with a drip paint aesthetic, introducing a new and eye-catching visual element into existing markets.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with unconventional materials and designs to create fashion accessories with a unique and artistic twist.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating spray paint style-art into home decor products, injecting creativity and vibrancy into interior design.
3. Art Merchandise - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with artists and designers to produce limited edition merchandise that blurs the line between art and consumer products.