One of the products that Kohler will be sharing at CES 2020 is the Kohler Moxie showerhead and wireless smart speaker, which boasts a quality sound experience from Harman Kardon. The showerhead, which holds a powerful portable speaker, provides not just a full-coverage spray but access to the built-in voice assistant for hands-free shower controls. Moxie has the ability to give people more time to enjoy their favorite music, podcasts, news broadcasts and more in the shower—and since the speaker component can be removed, it can also be taken on the go for out-of-home listening.
Also at CES 2020, Kohler is introducing other touchless innovations that integrate smart sensors and voice assistants for more convenient experiences in the home.
Image Credit: Kohler
The Kohler Moxie Showerhead-Speaker is Paired with a Voice Assistant
1. Smart Speaker Showerheads - Innovation opportunity for companies to explore combining traditional home fixtures with smart speaker capabilities.
2. Wireless Shower Controls - Companies can develop more convenient and hands-free ways of controlling shower functions through voice assistant technology.
3. Out-of-home Listening Devices - Opportunity for companies to create portable speakers that can easily detach and be taken on-the-go for continued use outside the home.
1. Home Improvement - Companies specializing in home improvements can capitalize on incorporating smart technologies in traditional fixtures such as showerheads.
2. Audio Technology - Opportunity for companies to explore merging audio technology with everyday products such as showerheads for a unique listening experience.
3. Smart Home - Companies specializing in smart home technology can develop products that integrate with voice assistants to make everyday tasks more convenient and efficient.