Kobi Levi footwear designs are something to behold, bringing uniquely outrageous concepts to the avant-garde shoe niche. The freelance designer combines humorous and commonplace perspectives with the artistic aspect of creating a wearable shoe, and the results are the coolest kicks around.
The 2010 Kobi Levi footwear models include XXX -- a skin-colored shoe with a genitally-enhanced heel -- a feline-styled Miao, and an arched banana peel pump you'd actually want to slip on.
Implications - Kobi Levi is a man dedicated to developing unique and instantly recognizable shoes, as you can tell from this gallery. "Footwear should have its life with and without being on the feet," Kobi Levi says of kicks. "On the contrary to clothes that exist only when being worn."
More artful words have rarely been spoken about footwear. Bravo, Mr. Levi. Bravo.
This Kobi Levi Footwear is Totally Bananas
1. Avant-garde Footwear - Designers are pushing the boundaries of footwear with unique and outrageous concepts, creating disruptive opportunities in the fashion industry.
2. Artistic Wearable Sculptures - The fusion of art and footwear design is creating a niche market for wearable sculptures, offering opportunities for unique and eye-catching products.
3. Humorous Shoe Designs - Footwear designers are incorporating humor and unconventional perspectives into their creations, opening up disruptive innovation possibilities in the shoe industry.
1. Fashion Industry - The avant-garde and artistic footwear designs by Kobi Levi have the potential to disrupt the fashion industry with their unique and attention-grabbing styles.
2. Art and Design Industry - The fusion of art and footwear in the form of wearable sculptures presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the art and design industry.
3. Footwear Industry - The incorporation of humor and unconventional perspectives in shoe designs by Kobi Levi opens up disruptive possibilities in the footwear industry, appealing to a niche market segment.