Having to remind someone to leave you alone while you're on the phone is something you will never have to do again should you be armed with the Knuckle Case iPhone protector. The Knuckle Case is designed to encase your iPhone 4(S) while providing aluminum knuckles for your fingers. Although it may look like this accessory can act as both a phone protector and a dueling weapon, a broken screen may be the end result of entering a fight with this gadget.
The company is clear to illustrate that the Knuckle Case is purely for aesthetically comical purposes. Bound to be an interesting conversation starter, be prepared to invest in a new phone and left-handed writing lessons (if you're right-handed) should you plan on using it for violent purposes.
The Knuckle Case Provides Protection for Your iPhone Via Your Fist
1. Phone Protector Trends - The rise of smartphone accessories that provide unique and unconventional protection, such as the Knuckle Case for iPhone 4(S).
2. Aesthetic Comical Accessories - The increasing popularity of phone accessories that serve as conversation starters and add humor to everyday phone use.
3. Functional Fashion Statements - The trend of blending functionality and fashion in phone accessories, seen in the Knuckle Case's combination of phone protection and knuckle duster design.
1. Smartphone Accessories - The smartphone accessory industry will benefit from the growing demand for innovative and eye-catching phone protectors like the Knuckle Case.
2. Fashion Retail - The fashion industry can tap into the rising trend of functional fashion statements, creating unique and eye-catching phone accessories that appeal to consumers.
3. Phone Manufacturing - Phone manufacturers can capitalize on the popularity of unique phone protectors by incorporating innovative designs and functionality into their phone cases.