Wallflower Management's Logan and Kim Dawson Agency's Cameron star in the 'Flamboyant' image series by photographer Kip Lott. The model duo channels retro army officers as they pose amidst an eclectic studio setting that is designed by their visionary photographer. Resembling historical paintings, this striking studio imagery highlights a militant menswear wardrobe that is hand-picked by Landon Simpson stylist Uel White who pairs tailored blazers and rugged outerwear with eccentrically ornate accessories that vary from headwear to gleaming jewels.
Models Logan and Cameron transform into elegant army gentleman while sporting a mixed wardrobe from affordable retail giants H&M and Zara along with exclusively designed pieces by BLiNk Couture. Moreover, the 'Flamboyant' editorial by photographer Kip Lott is the latest exclusive image series for style publication F****** Young! Online.
The Flamboyant Editorial by Kip Lott Features Ornate Accessories
1. Retro Army Aesthetic - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate military-inspired designs with ornate accessories for a unique retro army aesthetic.
2. Eclectic Studio Settings - Potential for photographers and studios to create visually stunning imagery by combining diverse elements and themes in studio settings.
3. Affordable Luxury Fashion - Potential for retail giants like H&M and Zara to collaborate with exclusive designers to create high-quality and affordable luxury fashion.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion photographers to create unique and visually striking editorial imagery.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to collaborate with creative designers in order to offer unique and affordable fashion pieces.
3. Style Publications - Potential for style publications to feature exclusive image series that showcase innovative fashion styles and themes.