The analog smartwatch manufacturer 'Martian Watches' just debuted a line of connected accessories for women called 'Kindred vip' at CES 2016. While smartwatches are ideal for staying connected at all times, they do not always make for the most stylish accessory. These fashion forward watches provide women with a simple way to stay connected without sacrificing their personal style.
The Kindred vip line consists of a number of hybrid smartwatches that are equipped with Martian's mVip smart notification technology. The watch itself has no visible technology on its face and instead boasts a stylish analog design. The smart features are accessible via a discreet LED light that is located at the side of the watch. This light will indicate different alerts that correspond to seven color-assigned notifications. Additional smart features include a built-in accelerometer and a fitness-tracker that is compatible with systems such as Google Fit.
The hybrid smartwatches ultimately provide a discreet, yet stylish way for women to stay connected when they are away from their digital devices.
The 'Kindred vip' Line Just Debuted at CES 2016
1. Analog Smartwatches for Women - Discreet analog smartwatches are disrupting the industry by providing women with a stylish way to stay connected without sacrificing their personal style.
2. Hybrid Smartwatches with Mvip Technology - The integration of Martian's mVip smart notification technology in analog smartwatches is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for discreet connectivity.
3. Fashion-forward Smart Accessory - The Kindred vip line of hybrid smartwatches offers a fashion-forward and discreet option for women to stay connected on the go.
1. Smartwatch Manufacturing - The discreet analog smartwatches trend presents an exciting opportunity for smartwatch manufacturers to tap into the market of women looking for stylish, connected accessories.
2. Fashion and Accessories - This trend creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion and accessories industry as they can partner with smartwatch manufacturers to create stylish hybrid smartwatches for women.
3. Wearable Technology and Fitness Tracking - Hybrid smartwatches with built-in accelerometer and fitness tracking capabilities are disrupting the wearable technology and fitness tracking industry by offering women discreet and stylish options for connectivity and fitness monitoring.