Kindra T. Haugen doesn't need gimmicks to draw attention to her imaginative, well-rendered artwork; the fantasy ideas and sultry look of her women are enough to make you do double takes. The fact she injects her images with a wonderful pink hue to differentiate herself from her peers is a welcomed bonus. It also simultaneously demonstrates her comprehensive understanding of fine art lighting, as she is able to change up her subjects' skin tones and environments on the whim to suit her penchant for the rosy color. The resulting images thus take on a surreality which enhances the already psychedelic ideas she presents.
Kindra T. Haugen is a Providence, Rhode Island-based illustrator. Her latest creative endeavor involves painting famous cities such as New York, Chicago, Boston and Paris as anthropomorphic beings. As a fan, I'm curious as to how she'll incorporate pink into those images.
Kindra T. Haugen Injects a Rosy Shade Into Her Surreal Illustrations
1. Pink Hue in Art - Artists are injecting a pink hue to differentiate themselves and create a surrealistic effect in their imaginative artwork, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and design industries.
2. Anthropomorphic City Art - Cities being portrayed as anthropomorphic beings by artists like Kindra T. Haugen can create a unique, dreamlike experience and present an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and urban design industries.
3. Psychedelic Fantasy Art - Artists like Kindra T. Haugen are presenting imaginative and surrealistic ideas in their fantasy artwork with a psychedelic twist, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the art and entertainment industries.
1. Art - The use of a pink hue and the portrayal of anthropomorphic cities and psychedelic fantasy can create innovative opportunities in the art industry.
2. Design - The use of a pink hue in design can create a unique and surrealistic experience, presenting opportunities for innovation in the interior design industry.
3. Entertainment - The presentation of imaginative and psychedelic fantasy art can present opportunities for innovative storytelling and immersive experiences in the entertainment industry.