Designed by SIT and made along with design duo Rob and Erik Hillenbrink, the Killer Heels look like they could take a bite out of someone.
When people in the fashion world say fierce, they must have these exact shoes in mind because they are deviously dangerous-looking. The crocodile leather texture all along the shoe leading up to the grinning crocodile head at the tip will make every fashionista want to get her hands on a pair. Wearing these vicious crocodile shoes would be an amazing statement shoe when worn on the red carpet, gracing the feet of celebrities who want to remain on the cutting edge of fashion and design.
The design of the Killer Heels is creative yet chic, perfect for celebrities and style mavens who want to stand out.
These Killer Heels are Ready to Chomp Up the Dance Floor
1. Killer Heels - The trend of designing high-heel shoes with fierce and dangerous-looking designs could be incorporated into other fashion accessories
2. Crocodile Leather Texture - The trend of incorporating crocodile leather texture into fashion designs opens up opportunities for other designs using exotic textures
3. Creative Yet Chic - The trend of combining creativity and chicness would be useful not only in the fashion industry but also in other creative fields
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate the crocodile leather texture and the trend of designing killer heels into other fashion accessories
2. Luxury Goods - The use of exotic materials like crocodile leather in fashion designs presents an opportunity for the luxury goods industry to explore other types of exotic materials in their products
3. Interior Design - Creative and chic designs can be transferred not only in fashion but also in home interiors and other interior design industries