The 'FUJITSU design award: a life with future computing' is the gift that keeps on giving if you consider yourself a fan of conceptual computers. For those who are, the Keyless Lifebook from Laura Lahti is one of the competition's most kickass designs (there are many) as it has a touch keyboard that can be customized at the drop of a hat.
The keyboard of the Keyless Lifebook can be changed to display keys in different languages, to be more ergonomic and even to cater to lefties. The keyboard can instantly be wiped away using what looks to be a magic erase whenever you grow tired of your current setting. If you love typing on your touchscreen then this is definitely one concept computer you don't want to miss. Check it out here.
The Keyless Lifebook from Laura Lahti Lets You Customize Your Keys
1. Customizable Keyboards - Disruptive innovation opportunities could include creating keyboards that can be easily customized to suit individual preferences, such as different languages and ergonomic designs.
2. Eraseable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities could involve developing eraseable technology that allows users to quickly and easily wipe away settings or data when they want a fresh start or change.
3. Touchscreen Computing - Disruptive innovation opportunities could focus on advancing touchscreen technology to provide a seamless and intuitive typing experience for users.
1. Computer Hardware - The computer hardware industry could explore the production of customizable keyboards and eraseable technology to cater to the evolving needs and preferences of consumers.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the demand for touchscreen computing devices by developing innovative products that offer a more convenient and efficient user experience.
3. Design and Innovation - The design and innovation industry has an opportunity to push the boundaries of technology by creating novel solutions that enhance the customization and user interaction capabilities of computing devices.