Keychron launched the 'Keychron V2,' its latest mechanical keyboard with a low-profile design. The most notable change to the V2, the latest addition to the company's 'V' line of keyboards, is its flattened frame and raised keys that make for a comfortable typing experience.
Aside from its low-profile design, the Keychron V2 has a 65% layout that removes the numpad, extra control and alt keys, the function key row, and all quick keys except for delete and home. This allows the keyboard to be ultra-compact and portable, taking up the smallest amount of desk space possible. This form factor is ideal for typists, professionals, and gamers alike who do not have a need for the extra quick-function keys.
Lastly, the Keychron V2 is ultra-personalizable due to its hot-swappable design, its QMK and VIA software compatibility, and its pre-lubed keycaps. The keyboard is available now from Keychron at $94.00 USD.
Image Credit: Keychron
Keychron's 'V2' Mechanical Keyboard Boasts a Flattened Frame
1. Low-profile Keyboards - Opportunity for other keyboard makers to produce low-profile designs for a comfortable typing experience.
2. Ultra-compact Keyboards - Opportunity for ultra-portable keyboards that take up the smallest desk space possible for professionals on-the-go.
3. Hot-swappable Keyboards - Opportunity for keyboard manufacturers to produce keyboards with hot-swappable designs for easy customization by users.
1. Keyboard Manufacturing - Opportunity for keyboard manufacturers to produce low-profile and ultra-compact keyboards for professionals on-the-go and gamers alike.
2. Computer Peripherals - Opportunity for companies that produce computer peripherals to develop hot-swappable keyboards that allow easy customization by users.
3. Gaming Accessories - Opportunity for gaming accessory manufacturers to create low-profile, ultra-compact keyboards that are ideal for gamers due to their portability and customizable design.