Forget about floral, striped or any other kind of pattern because the Kelly Wearstler Pre-Fall 2012 collection is ushering in a new one: checker. Although this fashion line may first appear to be inspired by the eccentric fashion of Beetle Juice, it was actually influenced by the punk and English underground cultures.
In addition to the checkered patterns present throughout the Kelly Wearstler Pre-Fall 2012 collection, there is a lot of vibrant colors and textures that make it a feast for the eyes. All of the fabrics and prints were impressively handmade by Wearstler herself. It is this added touch that makes the collection special and full of unrivaled qualities.
The Kelly Wearstler Pre-Fall 2012 collection is a daring one, perfect for spicing up the dark and cold winter months as well as those holiday parties.
The Kelly Wearstler Pre-Fall 2012 Collection is Inspired by Beetle Juice
1. Checkered Fashion - Fashion lines are innovating by introducing checkered patterns into their collections, creating a new trend in the fashion industry.
2. Handmade Prints and Fabrics - Handmade prints and fabrics are becoming a trend in the fashion industry with designers like Kelly Wearstler introducing collections full of unrivaled qualities.
3. Color and Texture - More vibrant colors and textures are becoming a trend in the fashion industry, as designers seek to create clothes that are a feast for the eyes.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is embracing innovations like checkered patterns, handmade fabrics and prints, and vibrant colors and textures, as designers look to create new trends.
2. Textile Manufacturing - As the demand for handmade prints and fabrics increases, textile manufacturers have an opportunity to produce these high-quality materials and stay ahead of the curve.
3. Retail - Retailers should capitalize on new trends such as checkered fashion, and provide customers with unique, on-trend clothing that covers all ranges.