The latest photoshoot by photographer Kelly Defina is sexy and daring, an explosion of '70s fashion and rock and roll. Gorgeous models Natasha and Bella took over the Albany Hotel in Melbourne, Australia to wear rocker-chic pieces that fill every image with energy and rebellious sensuality.
Styled by Mercy Watson, both models are captured in extravagant and aggressive postures while wearing dazzlingly ensembles and chunky accessories. Lace, leather and denim are some of the main fabrics of the outfits. Shirts, shorts, tees, shirts, skinny jeans and tees from Wildfox, Life and Bird, Maurie and Eve and Miss Unkon are perfectly combined to give the two girls the right defiant attitude. Additionally, the messy hair by Leonie Karagiannis and smokey makeup by Tanya Guccione increase the rocker vibe that characterize the shoot.
The Kelly Defina photos are youthful and bold -- a fashionable representation of a rock band groupie.
Kelly Defina's 'Rock 'n Rolling' Photos are Fashion Dymanite
1. Rock 'n Roll Fashion - Disruptive opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate edgy and rebellious elements into their clothing lines.
2. '70s Style - Opportunity for fashion designers to revive and modernize vintage fashion trends from the 1970s.
3. Rebellious Attitude - Marketing opportunity for brands to promote a message of individuality, freedom, and breaking the rules.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create clothing lines with retro and edgy style elements.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to explore the intersection of fashion, music, and youth culture.
3. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty brands to incorporate smokey and bold makeup styles into their product lines.