Ever since bowling alleys stopped hiring teenagers to reset the pins and switched to automated systems, bowling has been on the path towards automation and the lane-cleaning 'Kegel Kustodian' is just another stop on the inexorable march towards robotic bowling efficiency. The purpose-built machine is exactly one lane wide and it promises to keep bowling alleys everywhere as oiled and shiny as the day their boards were laid.
Though the Kegel Kustodian offers a plethora of cleaning options for meticulous bowlers out there, its biggest draw is definitely its speed. Whereas hand-cleaning and polishing lanes previously took hours, the Kegel Kustodian works its magic in as little as 90 seconds per lane.
It also comes with 'myKegel,' an app and online service that helps users track details about the machine's performance.
The 'Kegel Kustodian' Cleans Bowling Lanes Automatically
1. Robotic Bowling Alley Cleaners - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing advanced robotic systems to automate the maintenance and cleaning processes in various industries.
2. Automation of Cleaning Processes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing automated cleaning solutions in various industries to improve efficiency and reduce labor costs.
3. Iot-enabled Maintenance Tracking - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leveraging IoT technology to create app and online services that enable users to monitor and track the performance of cleaning machines in real-time.
1. Bowling Alley Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating robotic bowling lane cleaners to optimize maintenance and improve customer experience.
2. Cleaning Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating robotic cleaning systems to streamline cleaning operations and enhance productivity.
3. Facility Management Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing IoT-enabled maintenance tracking systems to manage and optimize cleaning processes in various facilities.