Exotically retro, the Katrin Thormann El Pais editorial combines a hint of the '90s with some Spanish-influenced ensembles. From vibrant animal prints and wide-brimmed hats to bold shoulders and bright colors, it is a match made in heaven. While each inspiration is subtle, the orange-tinged backdrop accentuates the Latin theme in particular.
The Katrin Thormann El Pais editorial was captured by photographer Sergi Pons with art direction by Mirja Jacobs for the latest edition of the publication. Styled by Ana Murillas, the German beauty is outfitted in such fashion labels as Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo and Giorgio Armani. Shot outdoors, the looks are sultry and sophisticated.
The elegant ensembles showcased throughout the Katrin Thormann El Pais editorial were strikingly perfected with dark red lips and straight blond tresses.
The Katrin Thormann El Pais Editorial is Exotically Retro
1. '90s Fashion Revival - Opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the nostalgia of the '90s and create modern interpretations of retro styles.
2. Spanish-inspired Fashion - Potential for designers to infuse Spanish aesthetics into their collections, incorporating vibrant colors and unique textures.
3. Outdoor Fashion Photography - Chance for photographers and fashion brands to experiment with outdoor locations and capture sultry, sophisticated looks in natural lighting.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trend of '90s Spanish fashion to create innovative collections that resonate with nostalgic consumers.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore outdoor fashion photography and collaborate with brands to capture captivating images in natural environments.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can take inspiration from the elegant ensembles in the editorial and create makeup and hairstyle trends that complement Spanish-inspired fashion.