These nail designs from the Kate Broughton collection are filled with cute animated illustrations of nature-inspired objects such as birds and leafs, making this collection ideal for wildlife admirers. Stick-on nail art has recently become a popular trend due to its ease of application and beautiful end results, which is why many women are resorting to them.
Often the designs found are bursting with color and girly prints, which is quite the opposite of these nail pieces. The Kate Broughton collection caters to women who like simplicity and minimal colors. By catering to a niche segment, the company is able to profit off of a growing trend. Distinction is huge when it comes to product offerings, as consumers who like variety, will seek out brands that can offer it to them.
The Kate Broughton Collection Offers Random Illustrated Designs
1. Nature-inspired Nail Stickers - Opportunity to explore other niche designs such as abstract art or bold graphic prints for those who desire more complexity on their nail art.
2. Stick-on Nail Art - Avenue for offering customized designs for events such as weddings, birthdays or company logos to cater to different consumer needs.
3. Simplicity and Minimal Colors - Potential to target eco-friendly and vegan consumers by using non-toxic, cruelty-free and natural ingredients that fit the brand's minimalist approach to nail art.
1. Beauty - Market competitors can offer higher product quality by using sustainable materials, and innovation by creating reusable and biodegradable nail stickers that resonate with eco-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can collaborate with nail companies to offer matching nail stickers to their fashion collections, providing a holistic approach to their creative output.
3. Marketing and Promotions - Partnerships with event planners and marketing firms can provide a platform to showcase customizable design collections, which in turn provides quality branding opportunities for event attendees and sponsors.