The Katana Sword Pen is modeled after classic handheld knives. A faux blade unveils the tip of a pen at its end, enabling users to draw what they please while toting the faux piece of weaponry.
This unusual piece of stationery is perfect for ninja enthusiasts who wish mimic the characters on daily basis. Paired with the Katana Sword Pen is also its audible qualities as it gives off a "Shhinng" sound when triggered properly. Young children will find these features especially appealing, likely garnering the attention of classmates and friends alike on the daily. The ball point piece is currently available on the Perpetual Kid online shop, making the black ink concept readily available.
The Katana Sword Pen is Modeled After Handheld Knives
1. Novelty Stationery - Products that inject fun and novelty into traditional stationery.
2. Faux Weaponry Accessories - Products that resemble weapons but serve a non-lethal purpose.
3. Audible Interactive Stationery - Stationery products that incorporate an interactive auditory feature.
1. Office Supplies - The supply of innovative, fun and functional stationery products can boost sales within the office supplies industry.
2. Toy Industry - Manufacturers of stationery that appeal to children can tap into the toy industry market.
3. Fashion and Accessories Industry - Producing stationery products that resemble accessories can appeal to the fashion and accessories industry.