It seems like there is nothing that Karlie Kloss can't do, and the Karlie Kloss for Numero #129 cover and inside spread is another transformation that the19-year-old model can add to her long list of appearances.
After watching her walk in her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show just last week, it's hard to believe that the girl with stringy, orange-tipped hair and leather pants in these photos is the same girl who walked down a glitter-covered runway wearing angel wings just the other day.
Shot by photographer Greg Kadel and styled by Elizabeth Sulcer, Kloss wears Tom Ford, Roberto Cavalli, Michael Kors and Dior and Valentino Couture.
While it's hard to predict what one of the world's top models is going to do next, one thing is for sure: the Karlie Kloss for Numero #129 editorial spread is stunning in the grittiest way possible.
The Karlie Kloss for Numero #129 Photo Shoot is Barely Recognizable
1. Grunge-inspired Fashion - Opportunity to create a new fashion trend that combines bold, edgy styling with glamorous elements.
2. Transformational Makeup - Disruptive innovation potential exists for makeup products that can transform a person's appearance drastically.
3. High-fashion Model Makeovers - Opportunity exists for fashion photographers and stylists to experiment with transformational looks within high-fashion editorial spreads.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from incorporating grunge-inspired fashion and transformational makeup into their designs and products.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can develop new products to help people transform their appearance without relying on expensive and time-consuming treatments.
3. Photography Industry - The photography industry can experiment with transformational looks within high-fashion editorial spreads to better showcase their creativity and artistic abilities.