The Karla Spetic Spring/Summer 2013 collection is showcased in a sorbet-inspired color palette thats sets the tone for the upcoming season. This pretty pastel lookbook shines a light on sleepwear-inspired styles, displayed in a series of relaxed silhouettes and sheer fabric choices.
From comfy summer jumpsuits and cutout casuals to subtly printed suits, this oversized collection mixes conservative garments with flirty accent pieces. From suggestive lingerie to hipster-approved streetwear, this versatile womenswear collection exudes a retro aesthetic that embraces unconventional shapes and cuts.
From its fresh display of the season's hottest color hues to its fearless air of self-expression, the Karla Spetic Spring/Summer 2013 advertorial showcases the designer's latest edgy and undeniably elegant womenswear line.
The Karla Spetic Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is Pastel-Obsessed
1. Pastel-obsessed Color Palette - Opportunity for beauty and cosmetics companies to create pastel-inspired makeup products and collections.
2. Sleepwear-inspired Styles - Opportunity for loungewear brands to create fashionable and comfortable sleepwear pieces for everyday wear.
3. Retro Aesthetic - Opportunity for vintage-inspired fashion labels to create collections that embrace unconventional shapes and cuts.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for clothing brands to incorporate pastel colors and sleepwear-inspired styles into their collections.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Opportunity for beauty and cosmetics companies to create pastel-inspired makeup products and collections.
3. Loungewear - Opportunity for loungewear brands to create fashionable and comfortable sleepwear pieces for everyday wear.