These black diamond Karl Lagerfeld collars are the epitome of luxury jewelry, priced at $37,500. Currently on exhibition at the 'Brilliant' exhibition at Masterpiece, London from June 28th to July 4th, the collar is sure to turn some heads. The collar is up for sale and when purchased, it will be accompanied with a hand-drawn sketch from the legendary Lagerfeld.
The handcrafted metallic black suede collar is encrusted with a hydrothermal emerald and black pave diamonds. The sparkling design mixes sophistication and edge and is described by Lagerfeld as fusing "the masculine with the feminine and uniting the world of fine jewelry and high fashion."
A portion of the profits from this extravagant purchase will be donated to the children's cancer charity CLIC Sargent.
The Karl Lagerfeld Collar Decadently Designed
1. Luxury Jewelry - Expanding luxury jewelry market creates opportunities for new and innovative designs.
2. High Fashion - Collaborations between fashion designers and jewelry brands can lead to unique and sought-after pieces.
3. Charitable Luxury - More luxury brands are incorporating charitable initiatives to attract socially conscious consumers.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry industry can explore collaborations with fashion designers to create exclusive and high-end pieces.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on luxury collaborations to expand their product offerings.
3. Charity - Charity sector can benefit from partnerships with luxury brands to raise funds and awareness for important causes.