These Kanye West valentines are perfect for pop culture enthusiasts and hip hop fans to give out on February 14th. Illustrated by Oli Holmes, the printable greeting cards and Kanye memes are available for download from Complex.
The funny Valentine's Day cards allow you to show your love to bae through Yeezy. Featuring song lyrics, popular quotes and all-important puns from the rapper, the Kanye West valentines prove you love someone as much (or possibly even more) than Kanye loves himself. The cards include references to the bear on the album art for Graduation, his wifey Kim Kardashian, and the infamous motorcycle scene from the Bound 2 music video spoofed by Seth Rogen and James Franco.
You Can Give Bae These Kane West Valentines on February 14th
1. Pop Culture Valentines - Creating custom valentines inspired by popular culture references provides an opportunity for creative expression and niche market targeting.
2. Rapper-inspired Greeting Cards - Designing greeting cards that feature lyrics, quotes, and puns from popular rappers allows fans to express their love in a unique and personalized way.
3. Printable Memes for Special Occasions - Offering downloadable memes for specific events like Valentine's Day presents an opportunity to tap into the growing trend of digital culture and online expression.
1. Greeting Card Industry - The greeting card industry can leverage the demand for niche and customized cards by collaborating with artists who create designs inspired by popular culture references.
2. Music Merchandise - Artists and record labels can expand their merchandise offerings by creating custom greeting cards that feature lyrics and quotes from popular songs.
3. Digital Content Creation - Content creators and digital artists can cater to the demand for downloadable memes and custom valentines by offering their creative works online.