Creative agency Kamp Grizzly celebrates its 16-year anniversary and to mark the special milestone, it is launching its new publishing arm known as KAMP A.B.C. The agency is based between both Brooklyn and Portland and has an impressive global list of collaborators.
The first of the publishing arm is the SWEET SIXTEEN book, which celebrates the milestone and its history so far. The book has a list of photographers and artists that capture a sense of nostalgia, reflection, and what it truly means to be a part of the age of youth. The book is Smyth-sewn and measures out to about 9 x 12 inches and has 121 pages of full-color print -- it is now available to purchase online.
Image Credit: Kamp Grizzly
Kamp Grizzly Celebrates 16 Years with KAMP A.B.C. Publishing
1. Visual Storytelling Books - Opportunity for companies to create visually rich books that celebrate their history and brand identity.
2. Integrated Agency Publishing Arms - Opportunity for creative agencies to leverage their skillsets and expand into publishing as an additional revenue source.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity for companies to utilize a sense of nostalgia in their marketing campaigns to appeal to consumers' emotions.
1. Advertising - Advertising agencies can expand their services by adding publishing expertise to create visually-rich books for clients.
2. Fashion - Brands can create visually stunning books that celebrate their heritage and fashion identity.
3. Hospitality - Hotels can create books that showcase their history and unique guest experiences to increase brand loyalty.