DUST MAGAZINE, a literary arts magazine that's published just twice every year, collaborated with designer Jurgi Persoons to launch a small collection of shirts that feature graphics that are inspired by magazine pages.
The collection includes a variety of muscle tanks, which have roughly cut edges which contribute to their casual look. The tanks come in a black, white, and a bright red version, and each features a unique graphic that has a vintage feel to it. Most bold is the graphic on the black tank, as it features a collage of retro cigarette ads, along with what looks to be unique fashion ads.
In addition to the muscle tanks, the DUST MAGAZINE and Jurgi Persoons collection includes a long-sleeve crewneck shirts, which is oddly stitched together to generate an unconventional build.
DUST MAGAZINE and Jurgi Persoons Joined to Create Unique Apparel
1. Magazine-inspired Apparel - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating new clothing lines inspired by art magazines.
2. Retro Graphic Design - The graphic designs of the past can be used to inspire new fashion trends, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the industry.
3. Unconventional Clothing Build - There is an opportunity to create unique and unconventional clothing by combining different fabrics, styles, and cuts in unexpected ways.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can create new trends and collections by collaborating with art magazines and graphic designers to create unique and inspiring clothing lines.
2. Graphic Design Industry - Graphic designers can expand their services to include fashion design, creating new opportunities for collaboration with clothing brands.
3. Printing Industry - There is an opportunity for the printing industry to provide unique and high-quality printing services to clothing brands, using retro and vintage graphics to create inspiring clothing lines.