The Julia Roberts Tom Hanks W Magazine cover shoot showcases perhaps two of the biggest superstars in the world. Although the duo is known for their happy-go-lucky personalities, Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks strike serious, sophisticated and incredibly glamorous poses for the magazine's June 2011 issue.
Photographed by the lucky Mario Sorrenti, the Julia Roberts Tom Hanks W Magazine cover shoot was dashingly styled by L’Wren Scott. These two heavy hitters grace the cover and pages of this prestigious publication in time for the release of their latest dramedy 'Larry Crowne.'
In the accompanying Julia Roberts Tom Hanks W Magazine article, they address everything from Hank's directing skills to Roberts' interest in directing. Candid, playful and full of personality, this editorial is certainly a treat for longtime Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks fans.
The Julia Roberts Tom Hanks W Editorial is Serious and Sophisticated
1. Sophisticated Celebrity Shoots - Opportunities for luxury fashion brands to collaborate with superstar celebrities and create high-end editorials that appeal to a sophisticated audience.
2. Celebrity-driven Content - Opportunities for media and entertainment industries to capitalize on the public's interest in celebrity content by producing high-quality editorial and video content featuring A-list stars.
3. Actor-director Hybrids - Opportunities for production and film industries to explore the growing interest in actor-director hybrids and provide more opportunities for celebrities to showcase their directing skills.
1. Fashion - Luxury fashion brands can partner with A-list celebrities to create glamorous editorial shoots that appeal to a sophisticated audience.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment industries can create high-quality content featuring A-list celebrities to capitalize on the public's interest in celebrity-driven content.
3. Production and Film - Production and film industries can explore the growing trend of actor-director hybrids and provide more opportunities for celebrities to showcase their directing skills.