Luxury women's label Juicy Couture is now aiming for a new market. With the new release of their line geared to babies and tots, Juicy Couture is focusing their sights on lifetime brand loyalty.
With such offerings as baby sized faux fur coats and onesies that say "I heart Juicy," all items come with the bejeweled Juicy Couture logo and lots of pink. These are sure to make a splash at your next playdate.
Implications - In the past, clothing, toys and accessories for children were rarely expensive because of the prevailing logic: They'll outgrow it in a matter of months. And while that maxim still rings true, modern parents are increasingly likely to dote on their children as they develop in order to establish a sense of individuality.
Juicy Couture Creates Luxury Clothes for Your Tot
1. Luxury Babywear - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to expand into the baby market to tap into the growing trend of modern parents doting on their children.
2. Personalized Children's Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for customizable and personalizable children's clothing brands to cater to the need for individuality among modern parents.
3. Faux Fur for Kids - Growing trend of using alternative materials in children's clothing provides an opportunity for brands to offer sustainable, animal cruelty-free options for modern parents.
1. Luxury Fashion - Expansion into the baby market provides an opportunity for luxury fashion brands to increase revenue and establish brand loyalty early on in a child's life.
2. Children's Clothing - Opportunity for brands to disrupt the children's clothing market by offering customizable and personalized options that cater to modern parents' desire for individuality.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to tap into the growing trend of using alternative materials, such as faux fur, in children's clothing to offer animal cruelty-free options for modern parents.