Going down a more graphic route, the JS P-Letters are a pair of sneakers that embrace the art of typography. Unlike the JS Wings Hologram shoe, these bad boys are a lot more simpler but just as bold. Part of the adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott Spring/Summer 2013 collection, the JS P-Letters boast blown up branding. Essentially, the word 'ADIDAS' is scrawled across the entire surface of both shoes. The Trefoil logo also makes an appearance on their sides and tongues.
Designed by none other than Jeremy Scott himself, the JS P-Letters is a classic midtop adhering to adidas' iconic black and white colorway. Only 86 of the JS P-Letters were put into production. Available in mid-February, those who want it should pre-order it as soon as possible.
The JS P-Letters Shoe by Jeremy Scott Boast Blown-Up Branding
1. Bold Typography - Utilizing blown-up branding and typography in product design to create visually striking and impactful products.
2. Graphic Route - Exploring the use of bold and visually engaging graphic designs in fashion and footwear.
3. Limited Edition Production - Creating scarcity and exclusivity by producing a limited number of products.
1. Fashion Retail - Integrating bold typography and graphic designs in clothing, footwear, and accessories to attract fashion-forward consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Utilizing blown-up branding and typography to create attention-grabbing and memorable advertising campaigns.
3. Collectibles and Sneaker Culture - Catering to the demand for limited edition sneakers among sneaker enthusiasts, collectors, and resellers.