Nothing beats sitting by the fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate, but for those looking for something more modernized, it doesn't get any more contemporary than Enzo Berti's Joule Bioethanol Fireplace.
The first noticeable difference is that the Joule Bioethanol Fireplace isn't set by a chimney due to its stand-alone design. So the biggest question is: does this actually produce real fire? Surprisingly, this modern piece does because it uses "bioethanol combustion through ultrasound to produce real flames," according to Extrove. If the fireplace isn't needed, turn it off and it'll double as a mirror. An additional technical twist is that the Joule Bioethanol can be controlled by a smartphone, a panel on the fireplace itself and a remote control.
Stay Toasty with the High-Tech Joule Bioethanol Fireplace
1. Contemporary Bioethanol Fireplaces - Bioethanol fireplaces that combine modern design with real flame technology and smart controls.
2. Stand-alone Fireplace Designs - Fireplaces that don't require a chimney and can double as a decorative mirror when not in use.
3. Smart-controlled Heating Appliances - Heating appliances that can be controlled by a smartphone, panel, or remote control for convenience and efficiency.
1. Home Decor and Furniture - Opportunity for companies to create and market contemporary bioethanol fireplaces that cater to the modern aesthetic preferences of consumers.
2. Interior Design Services - Interior designers can incorporate stand-alone fireplace designs into their projects to offer clients a unique and stylish heating solution.
3. Smart Home Technology - Companies specializing in smart home technology can develop and sell smart-controlled heating appliances to enhance the convenience and energy efficiency of home heating systems.