There are plenty of awesome skateboard designs around, but not many of them capture the swarthy complexion of Joshua M. Smith laser-etched pieces.
Created for a show at 1AM Gallery in San Francisco, Smith uses dark browns with the word Hydroza on each of the skateboard designs. The color scheme is further enhanced by the wicked animal prints, including owls, dogs, lions and bears, with detailed etchings. Each of these laser-etched skateboard pieces were showcased at the show in early May and the idea of the show was to get pieces lasered-up for artists as well as show recent work that was available.
Titled ‘Against the Grain,’ Smith accomplishes a fine dark complexioned skateboard style that can be embraced by skate designers as something different from the ordinary vibrant skateboards.
The Joshua M. Smith Laser-Etched Pieces Capture Wicked Animal Prints
1. Laser-etched Skateboard Designs - Opportunity for skateboard designers to incorporate laser-etched designs for a unique and visually striking aesthetic.
2. Animal Print Skateboard Art - Artists can explore the use of animal prints on skateboards for a bold and distinctive look.
3. Dark Complexion Skateboard Style - Skateboard designers can tap into the trend of dark and swarthy aesthetics to create designs that stand out from traditional vibrant skateboards.
1. Skateboard Design - Skateboard designers can incorporate laser-etched designs and animal prints to create innovative and eye-catching skateboards.
2. Art Exhibition - Art galleries and exhibitions can showcase skateboard art with laser-etched designs and animal prints to attract a diverse audience and promote unique artistic expressions.
3. Streetwear Fashion - Streetwear brands can collaborate with skateboard designers to create apparel featuring laser-etched designs and animal prints, catering to the demand for edgy and unique fashion.